Friday, February 13, 2009

2.99 Album on Amazon- TODAY ONLY

I know, I know; I just posted about Plain White T's. But they are just featured on lots of things in the last little while. First off, CNN conducted an interview with Tom Higgenson, the group's lead singer. They talked about the new video, the interactive feature, and a little behind the scenes stuff about the band and this singer.

Next, it looks like their new album Big Bad World is being featured today only for only $2.99. With as much as I’ve been saying about them, especially comparatively…well, you’d think I like them a lot more than I do. But in addition to “1,2,3,4” I also suggest listening to “That Girl” (do-do-do, ba-ba-ba, oh-oh-oh, la-la-la), and “Someday.” Come on, it’s 2.99!

With that said, I do want to say that I hope to soon find the time and the means to start adding some serious content—like features and articles rather than update posts. Hopefully soon!

No comments: